Monday, June 16, 2008

In-N-Out Visitation: Auburn

My failed attempt to find a recreational park wasn't fruitless, as I got to stop by the Auburn In-N-Out, a place I've been a few times before. What sets this one apart from other Sacramento region In-N-Outs is its slight perch over the freeway. The pavement layout is basically a loop...one way in, one way out...and this includes the drive-thru. Though it's wide enough for two-way traffic, a long line at the drive-thru might make it hard to get out. There's a lot of SUVs and RVs, too.

Capacity: 70



Apparently, this In-N-Out has won the Auburn Journal's Best Burger award two-years-running...no mean feat, since I would think Auburn would be a place where a local grill could serve up a mean burger.



My order that day, a number one with onions...and tomatoes (they had just started putting them back in, after the tomato scare):

No comments: